Playcraft Systems announces the release of a product that not only modernizes a standard picnic table, but also provides a solution for schools on outdoor classrooms and social distancing procedures.
These multi-functional desks are constructed out of our standard high-grade material, including our Play-Tuff™ coated sheet steel and durable powder-coating. They can be used as a standalone desk, connected to make either a bench or table, and even a multi-person workstation.
There are also lexan divider add-ons to provide barriers between students and condense the overall classroom area. Schools cannot properly socially distance students with standard benches and picnic tables, but they can with our solution!
· Modularity to form a desk, bench, table, or workstation
· Backpack hook on the backrest
· Durable powder-coated frame, including a removable powder-coated table top for a writing surface (to be removed when combined for picnic tables)
· Play-Tuff™ coating on perforated sheet steel for the seat, backrest and table top
· Notched corners to provide an umbrella shade holder when four connected together to form a picnic table
· Optional lexan dividers to go between seats or table tops if multiple are connected
· ADA Accessible!
· Removable backrest for picnic tables
· Great for schools, churches, community centers, and daycares
· PATENT PENDING!